The Success You Deserve from Your Wrongful Death Claim
Experienced Wrongful Death Attorneys in Cape Coral FL
What follows a fatal accident, in which you lose someone you love, is not only devastating grief, but also the uncertainty of what your future now looks like. A wrongful death experience shatters your world as you know it. Smith & Valentine Law will give you the help you need to face the legal and financial aftermath of this emotionally catastrophic time of grief. With 25 years of trial success, Mark Smith and Domenic Valentine have extensive experience working through the complexities of wrongful death cases. We provide compassionate counsel, realizing that a successful wrongful death claim helps you provide for your family’s financial needs and offsets the expenses and lost wages resulting from such a grave loss.
Wrongful death may result from numerous causes including, but not limited to:
- Auto Accidents
- Defective Products
- Serious Falls
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Swimming Pool Accidents
- Premises Neglect
- Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Burn Injuries
- Negligent Care Providers
- Criminal Mischief
- Other Catastrophic Accidents
Contact the winning team of Smith & Valentine Law for your no-charge initial consultation. The success you deserve from your wrongful death claim begins with your call!
Talk to a Personal Injury Attorney Now!
Why hire a board certified trial attorney?
Not all personal injury, wrongful death, property and contract disputes, insurance claims, and real estate foreclosures end up in court, but it is impossible to know which litigation will go to trial, and the process can seem daunting.
A Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney has been recommended by peers and judges for this special designation, and has successfully passed an arduous written exam to earn the certification. In fact, according to the Florida Bar web site, there are only two Board Certified trial attorneys in the entire city of Cape Coral.
Board Certified Attorneys are especially well prepared to be your advocate throughout court proceedings because of our acquired knowledge, experience and dogged attention to detail. We have to be able to command attention and speak persuasively with an understanding of courtroom dynamics. In a situation where one mistake can mean the difference between a positive or negative outcome, a board certified civil trial advocate like Smith & Valentine Law can ensure that your legal rights are well protected.
How do I choose the right Attorney?
- What was your impression after meeting with a prospective attorney for the first time?
- Did the attorney have enough experience and education to make you feel confident in their abilities?
- What is the attorney’s area of expertise? Does it align with your situation?
- Did the attorney understand your concerns?
- Did the attorney clearly explain the law related to your potential lawsuit?
- Were you treated in a professional manner?
- How did you learn about the attorney? Were you referred by a friend, relative or business contact or were you motivated by a TV or phone book advertising?