Are you being sued by a credit card company?
Are you experiencing financial hard times? Are you being sued by a bank or a credit card company over a credit card bill? If so, don’t wait until it is too late, you need to hire an experienced lawyer to defend you.
Many people don’t realize that there are many defenses that a knowledgeable lawyer can use to reduce or eliminate the amount of money the credit card card company claims you owe. An experienced lawyer like Mark Smith can assert these defenses forcing the company to be more accommodating and responsive to your situation.
So if you are being sued over a credit card bill, call the Smith Law Firm at 1617 Santa Barbara Blvd, Suite 7, Cape Coral FL 33991 or call us at 239-673-8991.
Auto / Car Accident
Brain & Spinal Injury
Brain & Spinal Injury
Slip and Fall Accidents
Work Related Injury
Why hire a board certified trial attorney?
Not all personal injury, wrongful death, property and contract disputes, insurance claims, and real estate foreclosures end up in court, but it is impossible to know which litigation will go to trial, and the process can seem daunting.
A Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney has been recommended by peers and judges for this special designation, and has successfully passed an arduous written exam to earn the certification. In fact, according to the Florida Bar web site, there are only two Board Certified trial attorneys in the entire city of Cape Coral.
Board Certified Attorneys are especially well prepared to be your advocate throughout court proceedings because of our acquired knowledge, experience and dogged attention to detail. We have to be able to command attention and speak persuasively with an understanding of courtroom dynamics. In a situation where one mistake can mean the difference between a positive or negative outcome, a board certified civil trial advocate like Smith & Valentine Law can ensure that your legal rights are well protected.
How do I choose the right Attorney?
- What was your impression after meeting with a prospective attorney for the first time?
- Did the attorney have enough experience and education to make you feel confident in their abilities?
- What is the attorney’s area of expertise? Does it align with your situation?
- Did the attorney understand your concerns?
- Did the attorney clearly explain the law related to your potential lawsuit?
- Were you treated in a professional manner?
- How did you learn about the attorney? Were you referred by a friend, relative or business contact or were you motivated by a TV or phone book advertising?